Software Sales Whizz
Malaysia | Full Time
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic business? Then this could be the role for you! You will be joining an established, and fast-growing tech start-up with team members based across Southeast Asia. We are backed by one of the most globally recognized brands as our institutional investors and are on a mission to use technology to decarbonize and decongest cities globally.
Join us to lead the commercialization of our newest SaaS product for the Malaysia market. You will be in the driving seat for Malaysia, and will influence the future direction the product takes.
Success in this role will see you hone the existing Software/Technology sales skills you bring and develop some new ones too. We’re looking for that candidate who is great at understanding customers’ problems, comfortable with using data to tell a story, is high-energy, and has a demonstrated ability to consistently close sales opportunities with small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
Please note: If you are applying for this job please mark @connectedfreight.com as safe with your email provider
The candidate will work closely with the product and marketing teams to generate leads and continuously improve the product.
- Develop the long-term and short-term Sales goals for the Malaysian market
- Lead generation and conversion of prospective customers in Malaysia
- Deliver agreed sales metric for Malaysia (e.g. revenue, customer count, customer satisfaction)
- Account management including contract management
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Bring a collaborative and hands-on approach to the team
- Contribute to a collaborative, problem-solving, customer-obsessed culture
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales (including to SMEs)
- Proven track record in sales
- Experience in logistics preferred
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- A structured problem solver with pragmatism and foresight
- Working knowledge of data analytics and performance metrics
- English and Chinese speaking preferred
We're a unique startup that has both the ability to work directly with senior leadership but also the structure that comes from being incubated by a Fortune 50 company. Your opinion will always be valued and you will have all the resources needed to do your best work ever. You will have the chance to solve some extremely complex problems with cutting edge architecture.
Connected Freight is constantly evolving with opportunities to learn and contribute in other areas than your respective area of expertise. We'd love to hear from you.